FEATURED Nikon TC-17E II (1.7x) Teleconverter AF-S for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Enhanced Telephoto Versatility Affordable and portable gateway to extend telephoto reach; ideal for sports, wildlife, surveillance and more.
- 1.7x Optical Conversion Factor Increases the focal length by 70% of select compatible NIKKOR lenses.
- Nikon Integrated Coating (IC) Enhances light transmission efficiency, improves color consistency and reduces flare.
- Advanced Optical Design 7 elements in 5 groups optimized for use with FX and DX digital SLRs, engineeredto meet the needs of professional photographers.
- Lens CompatibilityThe following lenses may be used with the Nikon TC-17E II, some with noted functional limitations. NIKKOR lenses not listed cannot be used with the TC-17E II. The list includes current lenses along with lenses for which production may have ceased. Lenses that are no longer in production are shown only for your convenience as a compatibility reference.
- Autofocus not possible with – AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED, AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED, AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR, AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4D IF-ED II, AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4D IF-ED, AF-I NIKKOR 500mm f/4D IF-ED, AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR, AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4D IF-ED II, AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4D IF-ED, AF-I NIKKOR 600mm f/4D IF-ED, AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED.
- No limitations with – AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2G IF-ED, AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II, AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED, AF-I NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED, AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR, AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED II, AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED, AF-I NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED, AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II, AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED, AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 80-200mm f/2.8D IF-ED.
The Nikon TC-17E II was designed exclusively for use with AF-S and AF-I lenses, and completes the Nikon lineup of 1.4x, 1.7x, and 2.0x compact teleconverters. This teleconverter will maintain full metering and focusing with compatible cameras and lenses, and will also support the VR function found on many of the newer professional lenses.The AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II allows focal length to be extended by a factor of 1.7 times while retaining a sense of overall comfort in the hand. Many such teleconverters can also have a detrimental effect on the speed of the lens, however the AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II makes available f-stops only 1.5 stops slower.NOTE: Due to the high-quality design of this converter (7 elements/4 groups), the teleconverter will only fit and work with a select range of lenses.NOTE: Autofocusing only possible when used with D1, D1X, D1H, D2H, D100, F5, F100, N90s, N80, N75 and N65 AF SLR Cameras (or any newer models).